To build a wellness center designed to encourage, educate and promote wellness and sustainability through natural processes, goods and services for anyone interested in learning or sharing information on how to live a happier and healthier lifestyle, in harmony with the Earth and each other.
To educate the public, through talks and seminars, the importance of natural health and wellness, sustainable living, complimentary therapies, growing your own food, and alternative energy sources.
Facilities will include:
- Educational center / auditorium
- Restaurant featuring organic, seasonal foods grown on-site
- Hotel-style Accommodations
- Private Cabins
- Healing Marketplace featuring practitioners from different modalities
- Retail shop
- Yoga and fitness classes
- Healing land and walking trails
- A clean, sustainable water source
- Provides a living example of sustainability, with regards to all the necessities of life including, but not limited to, food production and preparation, energy production and consumption, natural alternatives to wellness that promote and maintain healing, and more.
- Brings together, in one place, teachers, resources, facilitators, and speakers regarding sustainable living, various healing modalities, self-sufficient food production, off the grid energy sources, and more.
- Creates a local living economy.
- Allows others to take the information learned back to their own communities for implementation.
- Creates a retreat environment that only includes natural and beneficial ingredients, materials and products, optimal for healing and relaxation.
- Sets an example that it is possible (and easy!) to live conscious, sustainable, heart-based lives in harmony and community with each other.
- Provides a working environment based on respect for self, humanity, nature, the animal kingdom and the planet.
- Creates a launchpad for new ideas and ways of living to develop and evolve.
We are gratefully accepting donations to launch this project.
To make a donation, or to get involved, please contact us.